ONE SHOT TATTOO • COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Please review the following guidelines before your visit:
We are currently APPOINTMENT ONLY.
GUIDELINES FOR DAY OF APPOINTMENT:
• All clients will be REQUIRED to wear a mask upon entering shop.
• Please come alone – no additional guests will be permitted at this time.
• Use the hand-sanitizer provided at the entrance kiosk.
• Wait at entrance kiosk for assistance.
• We will check your temperature with a touchless forehead thermometer.
• Once you are being helped, we will guide you on where to sit and where to place your belongings.
IF YOU HAVE, OR HAVE RECENTLY HAD, ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
• Runny nose/sneezing
• Shortness of breath
• Sore Throat
• Muscle pain
YOU MUST NOTIFY YOUR ARTIST, AND WE WILL
DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
These guidelines are being implemented for the safety of our clients and our artists. Please do your part in fully complying with our best practices for safety.
Clients who refuse to follow our safety protocols will not receive our services, and will lose the appointment deposit – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Thank you for adhering to your safety policies, and we look forward to seeing you at
ONE SHOT TATTOO!